We are currently looking for a Chef to join our team at Service Inspired Restaurants!
We will prepare and support you for success in this role where sales growth and success will be rewarded. You will be placed in an environment that has the highest standards and with a team that has a positive attitude and a winning mindset.
As a Chef, you consistently provide our guests with an outstanding experience, which is achieved by adhering to our standards of quality and service. As part of our Management team, you consistently provide our guests with an outstanding experience, which is achieved by adhering to our standards of quality and service. You will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Work alongside the Executive Chef to manage a kitchen that produces the highest standards in food quality, consistency, and efficiency.
- Develop your skills under the mentorship of the Executive Chef to effectively manage daily production goals as well as food, waste, inventory, and labour cost controls.
- Order product, new stock and supplies
- Build and maintain a partnership with your team and Front of House staff
- Developing leadership, problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent use of your time management skills and attention to detail
- Ensuring your enthusiasm, infectious energy and ability spill onto other staff
Reference ID: 2022-2008
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $55,000.00 per year
- Bonus pay
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- chef/culinary: 5 years (preferred)
- management: 5 years (preferred)